Your request is being processed...
Expand Advanced Filtering Advanced Search Edit Your Advanced Search

  • 1. How do I access my SMARTtrek Information Views: 1261 Public
    Visit https://csaa-insurance.aaa.com/mypolicy to create a MyPolicy account to view your SMARTtrek information online. If you need additional assistance, please call SMARTtrek Customer Care at 800-814-4684. Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Pacific Time).
  • 2. Does my insurance cover rental cars? Views: 316 Public
    If you have Comprehensive and Collision coverage on your existing policy, then yes, you would have rental car coverage. It is recommended that you check with the company that you are renting a car from to determine the appropriate deductible you would be required to carry. Search Car Rentals
  • 3. How do I get information about Mature Driver Improvement Courses? Views: 267 Public
    You may find the information you requested on our website by clicking on the attached link http://seniordriving.aaa.com , or you may navigate through our online tools as outlined below. 1. Once signed into your My Account at calstate.aaa.com, hover your mouse over the ‘Auto Services’ icon. 2. Select ‘Road Safety’ from the menu options. 3. Click Learn More under ‘Mature Driver Safety’. 4. Under the third tab from the left ‘Improve Your Driving Skills&rsq  More...
  • 4. How can I file a claim? Views: 179 Public
    If you have been involved in an accident and need to file a claim please visit AAA Claims .
  • 5. Is my motor home or RV covered? Views: 111 Public
    We can insure an RV or Motor home as long as we have their primary auto (Car, Truck, SUV) Not Acceptable Motor Homes and Travel Trailers taken to and from work or work locations. Motor Homes or Trailers that are the only vehicle in the household. Motor Homes, Trailers and Pickup Campers used as a traveling primary residence. Motor Homes, Trailers and Pickup Campers used as a non-traveling primary residence. Motor Homes or Travel Trailers co-owned by individuals who do not reside in the same ho  More...
  • 6. Am I covered if my pet bites someone? Views: 110 Public
    Short answer, yes, unless any of the below Applicant(s)/named insured(s) must not have any dogs or other animals, reptiles, and/or pets with any prior bite history. Prior bite history means any history of biting, attacking, or otherwise injuring any person or animal on one or more occasions, as established by any of the following: The applicant's/insured's knowledge of such events Court records Insurance records, whether or not a claim was paid The records of a local public safety, law  More...
  • 7. How Much Car Insurance Coverage Do I Need? Views: 77 Public
    It depends on your particular situation. At a minimum, drivers must carry bodily injury and property damage liability coverage at the state-mandated limits to cover vehicle and property damage, injury-related expenses and legal fees for other people involved in an accident you cause. Policy options beyond the minimum state requirements are available, and can offer more complete protection. It is important to carefully consider your specific circumstances, including your risk tolerance and bu  More...
  • 8. How do I purchase insurance for travel in Mexico? Views: 69 Public
    To learn about Mexico Insurance coverage options or to purchase coverage visit Mexico Insurance or call toll-free 1-866-454-1022.
  • 9. Does my U.S. insurance policy cover me in Mexico? Views: 67 Public
    Some U.S. and Canadian policies may cover your vehicle for physical damage. The Mexican government, however, doesn't recognize U.S. or Canadian policies as valid insurance in Mexico. You must have Mexico Vehicle insurance before you drive into Mexico. Click here to price and purchase your policy online.
  • 10. What Are Deductibles and Policy Limits of Liability, and How Should I Choose Them? Views: 65 Public
    A deductible is the amount of money you must pay out of your own pocket before your car insurance kicks in. Deductibles only apply to certain coverages, such as comprehensive and collision, and typically range from $100 to $1,000. A policy limit (or “limit of liability”) is the maximum amount your insurance company will pay for any claim covered under your policy. Policy limits are often comprised of two dollar amounts — for example, $100,000/$300,000. The first amount ($100,00  More...